46% of all searches that Google receives have local intent. DesignRush reached out to experts to discover top local SEO tips small businesses should take advantage of to improve online visibility.
, /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — 46% of all Google searches have local intent. That's an impressive 37,000 local searches per second. It matters because 76% of consumers who conduct a local search on their phones visit a store that day, as shared by Backlinko. While traditional Google ranking factors apply to local SEO, there are a number of other strategies that businesses, especially small ones, can leverage to increase exposure in local listings.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace that connects businesses with agencies, leveraged its network of 13,000 agencies to gain quick insights – or “QuickSights” – into top local SEO tips small businesses should leverage to improve online visibility.
In the opinion of Sachin Sahu, head of business at Boodle Web Mart, small businesses should target local keywords and incorporate them into their Google Business profiles to increase search visibility.
“[…] small businesses should target local keywords to rank higher on Google. Also, they should emphasize their GMB (Google My Business) listing to bring it to the top position [… ] They should figure out the keyword phrases your audience uses. Then place those keywords in appropriate places on their sites and optimize the description in GMB with keyword phrases.”
Nice Digital Studio co-founder Nikita Rudnyk agrees that collecting Google reviews can improve local SEO efforts.
“Research by Semrush shows that a high volume of reviews can help improve visibility in Google Maps results,” said Rudnyk. “So small businesses should encourage all of their happy customers to leave comments on Google. Along with a well-optimized Google Business profile, they will be able to achieve higher rankings for local queries.”
2) FULLY OPTIMIZE YOUR GOOGLE BUSINESS PROFILE
Dave Place, owner of Let's Design Your Site, adds that businesses should fill in all the details on their Google Business profiles to improve relevance.
“The Google Business Profile helps improve local SEO efforts by enabling local businesses to appear higher in search results when users search for nearby locations,” said Place. “All businesses serving their local markets, particularly small ones, should ensure that their Google business profile is well-optimized to reach customers. This includes filling in all the elements of their profiles such as location and images, as well as adding keywords.” relevant to improve relevance.”
3) GATHER ALL THE REVIEWS OF YOUR GOOGLE BUSINESS PROFILE
Finally, UR Digital Managing Director Pulkit Agrawal states that small businesses should collect all reviews on their Google Business profiles, which can also be used on their websites.
“Many local businesses don't have a streamlined process when it comes to appraisals,” said Agrawal. “They're collecting on different platforms. While it's nice, it's not an ideal process. Research suggests that high numerical Google rankings are the #1 local search ranking factor. So make sure you collect all your feedback on your website. Google Business Profile to improve your local SEO efforts and exposure. Then reuse them on your website to kill two birds with one stone.”
DesignRush ranked the best local SEO companies that help all types of businesses across industries achieve higher rankings for local queries.
1. SEOWizard – expertise at seowizard.ie: SEO Auditing, Local SEO, Ecommerce SEO and more
2. ConversionSpree – conversionspree.com expertise: Local and GMB SEO, PPC management, social media marketing and more
3. Pivotal Point Marketing – pivotalpointmarketing.com Expertise: SEO Auditing, Local SEO, Content Writing and more
4. Boodle Web Mart Technology – Boodlemart.com Expertise: Local SEO, Ecommerce SEO, Advertising, and More
5. Adchemist Digital – Adchemistdigital.com Expertise: Keyword Research, Local SEO, Link Building and More
6. WEB TIPS. – webtips.co.in Expertise: Ecommerce SEO, Local SEO, Content Marketing and more
7. Profit Parrot Marketing – profitparrot.com Expertise: Content Writing, Local SEO, PPC Management and More
8. WriterArmy – writery.com Expertise: Content Marketing, Content Strategy, SEO Strategy, and More
9. Let'sdesignyoursite.com Expertise: Web Design, Web Development, SEO and much more
10. Cyrusson – cyrusson.com Expertise: SEO, Web Design, Content Creation and More
11. SimplyGreat.Co – simplygreat.co experience: keyword research, SEO, content creation and more
12. OS Digital World – osdigitalworld.com Expertise: Website Auditing, Keyword Research, SEO and more
13. YES! Local – yeah-local.com experience: SEO auditing, local SEO, PPC management and more
14. Deyo Digital – deyodigital.com Expertise: Website auditing, keyword research, content creation and more
15. Funnel Simplified – funnelsimplified.com Expertise: Keyword Research, Local SEO, International SEO and More
16. Nice Digital Studio – nicedigitalstudio.com Expertise: Keyword Research, SEO, Content Management and More
17. UR Digital – urdigital.com.au Expertise: Technical SEO, Local SEO, SEO Consulting and more
18. Business Refinery – business-refinery.com Expertise: Web Design, SEO, Copywriting and More
19. Brand 10 Plus – 10plusbrand.com Expertise: Content Marketing, SEO, Web Design and More
20. KS Global – ksglobal.com.my Expertise: Ecommerce solutions, SEO, digital marketing and more
21. Digitorm – digitorm.com Expertise: Web Design and Development, SEO, PPC Management and more
Brands can browse top SEO companies by location, size, average hourly rate and portfolio on DesignRush.
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace that connects companies with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources, and personalized agency recommendations for approved projects.
Maja Dukadinovska, DesignRush, 8008565417, firstname.lastname@example.org